Psychological counselling is defined as a process through which the individual seeks to understand himself and overcome his problems to solve them for himself. With his capabilities he under stand the strengths and weaknesses and discover the sources of anxiety and stress within him.
What is Psychological Counselling
Psychological counselling is a support that develops the ability to understand and gain insight about your emotions to control yourself. The individual can learn many skills, habits and correct behavioural methods and get rid of the wrong behavioural methods and habits on his own with the help of counselling by a psychologist.
In this process. The first thing you need to know is you need to value yourself
Mind Your Value
Everyone has value in himself, and is able to take responsibility for himself to face difficult circumstances in life, especially, some appropriate conditions that increase his awareness to choose his goals and make decisions that suit him in his life.
There is no doubt that a person is inherently broken on belief, and the main goal of psychological counselling is to help the individual get rid of anxiety and other psychological disorders. Faith is a necessity of life, as there is no happiness without it,
As well as some methods of behavioural guidance, self-control, and self-guidance is worth noting that encourages his clients to practice the methods to change and modify cognitive aspects.
What kind of problems can help?
Psychological counselling is able to help with a wide range of personal and social problems. Faced with smiley phases in their normal life cycle as career change, loss and bereavement points in such relationships when many find it useful which has proved resistant to the pressures of others that mainly requires Self Control over life.
Different methods of self-control
- Preoccupation with some behaviours to curb unwanted habits such as putting hands in the pocket to prevent nail biting
- Avoiding the person himself from situations and people that cause him anxiety, such as walking away from someone who works to cause you anxiety.
- Avoid temptation, for example, throwing a cigarette box away from you because it is smoking.
- For an individual to stay away from situations that could be inciting unwanted behaviour to him and that is to avoid certain parties, groups or friends in order to avoid drinking wine.
- Skinner refuses to say that the failure of people to quit undesirable behaviours such as smoking or drinking alcohol or others is due to their weak personality or will to them, it does not accept these imaginary interpretations, but the failure to stop practicing these unwanted behaviours is due to environmental conditions that Individuals have positive or negative reinforcements of these behaviours.
Psychological counselling helps people manage their difficulties and transform personal problems into their own personal development. Talking to friends and family does not prove to be enough, then people come to Psychology counselling on their own.