Online Counselling, also known as online therapy, e-therapy, e-counselling, cyber-therapy, or tele counselling. The whole idea of e-counselling is to provide the same degree of service, care, and facilities to support people suffering from any mental problem. Online counselling involves providing mental healthcare support and services to the needy, over the internet. And a PinkyMind online counsellor is the best bet, when it comes to understanding you well and helping you get through the thick of things, unscathed.
Times like this are challenging, and we are pretty sure there is probably a lot going on in your mind, too. However, you know what? It is all right. Just stay where you are, take a deep breath, and let us help you from right here! Because providing best-in-class online therapy is our motto. We might just help you heal your past, empower your present, and thrive in your future.
Here is what you could expect from an online counsellor:
- A non-judgmental and safe space to talk and share about yourself.
- A deeper understanding of yourself and the world surrounding you.
- Much-needed support through challenging times and situations, and
- Tools and techniques for improving your emotional and mental health.
Potential benefits of online counselling:
- Anonymity- Since online therapy does not require you to actually go to the counsellor/psychologist, there is some degree of anonymity, which can be a sign of relief to most people.
- Convenience- Again, online counselling is the most convenient form of therapy one can undergo. You can receive similar if not better services and care from the professionals. And all this just from the comfort of your couch!
- Accessibility- Since the fact that not all cities and areas have good and reliable professionals is horrifying, online counselling is a reliable way out.
- Affordability- Affordability is a major issue when it comes to seeking help from a professional. And since there is no actual covering of distance involved with e-counselling, it is pretty cheap, too.
Click here to let us know if you require any help concerning your mental wellbeing from our online counsellors, and click here to read more about mental health care. And here for reading more good stuff by PinkyMind!
Image credit- Pexels.com