REMOTE PINKYMIND COUNSELOR
Mobinetic Solutions (OPC) Pvt Ltd operates the website and the PinkyMind mobile application. Mobinetic Solutions is constantly on a look out for experienced Counselors to join RPC team to provide Online counseling to all its customers.
As a Remote Pinkymind Counsellor, you will manage clients facing urgent or crisis situations requiring immediate attention via video, audio or chat modalities. This is a work from home opportunity which does require you to have Latest version of Android or iPhone, PC or Laptop with good Internet connection.
- a. Provide counselling/interventions to Pinkymind customers.
- b. During the chat Counsellor should identify the present problem and determine appropriate services.
- c. Assess customer’s needs and help them to book for an appointment for Chat/Audio/Video counselling with a Counsellor.
- a. Work from home or from anywhere but at the same time daily
- b. Earn additional income doing what you love
- c. Private practice with no overheads or operating costs
RPC will require the following core qualifications and skills
- a. Completed a Diploma or Bachelors or Master’s Degree in either Social Work, Clinical Counselling, Career Counselling, Clinical Psychology or another clinical field of study
- b. Minimum 1 year experience as counsellor
- c. Strong risk assessment skills
- d. Good clinical judgement and understanding of confidentiality
- e. Strong work ethic and professionalism
- f. Abilities to work over the phone and through chats
- g. Ability to adapt to both the ever changing client needs
- h. Strong empathy and listening skills
For details contact email@example.com